About Our Bed And Breakfast In Cheltenham
The Wyastone Townhouse bed and breakfast in Cheltenham has been awarded 5 stars from Visit Britain and also features in the Michelin Guide. Our peaceful and convenient location, in a tree lined avenue in Montpellier, makes us the perfect place to stay in Cheltenham.
So why stay at the Wyastone B & B in Cheltenham?
- We enjoy a quiet location in a residential, tree lined avenue
- We are a 3 minute level stroll to the shops and restaurants of Montpellier
- Freshly cooked to order breakfasts from locally sourced produce served in our light and spacious dining room
- Free WIFI
- Relax with a good book in our beautiful guest lounge or in the summer enjoy a drink in our tranquil courtyard
- Car Park
- Use of Cheltenham Ladies College wonderful 25 metre heated eco friendly pool and various air conditioned gym and weight rooms
We have a small car park which is free for guests to use and is first come, first served (We are unable to reserve spaces). Once the car park is full there is plenty of on road parking on our road, Parabola Road, which is pay and display. The road is free to park on after 8pm until 8am and free all day on Sunday.
Alternatively we are only 1 mile from Cheltenham Spa train station and 0.4miles from Royal Well bus station.
Our centrally located Cheltenham bed and breakfast has a light and airy dining room which makes an ideal venue for small family gatherings, business meetings, baby showers or wakes. Our informal lounge also makes the perfect setting for more relaxed meetings or interviews. Please email or telephone to discuss exclusive use of these two rooms and for more information on the catering facilities we can provide.